Renewable Power – REE CompanyMai 6, 2023
Trade Further: Belongings Finder leader on UAE growth and $34m plot of sandMai 6, 2023
In this episode, Rob talks to Clive Archer and Marc Youle Grayling who are the directors of Optimum Energy. For more than 15 years they have been working actively in the heat pump and renewable technology sectors. Optimum Energy has gained a reputation for tackling unusual or large renewable energy installations others avoid.
Today, they are sharing their knowledge by training others and taking part in podcasts like this one. They explain how heat pumps work, why they are so efficient, the renewable heat incentive scheme, and some other ways to cover the installation cost. As well as busting, some heat pump myths.
– Clive and Marc have been asked by the government to educate people about renewable energy.
– Heat pumps have been in use in the UK since the 1950s.
– There isn´t a property that cannot have a heat pump.
– With the government grants that are available demand for heat pumps is on the increase.
– Typically, the output of heat energy you get from a heat pump is between 2.5 and 4 times the amount of electrical energy you use to run it.
– They work efficiently down to -20.
– Heat pumps work with existing heat systems – radiators and underfloor heating.
– They save a lot of CO2 and usually also reduce a property´s heating bill.
– The domestic renewable heat incentive (RHI) scheme can be used by some to help to cover the cost.
– Do your research and hire a reliable installer who will tailor what they install to your needs.
– Heat pumps need to be carefully sized to the building. If they are not, they will not work properly.
‘Awareness (of climate change) has increased exponentially over the last 12 months.’
‘The efficiencies of heat pumps are very, very good in comparison to a normal boiler.’
‘Basically, a heat pump is a fridge in reverse.’
An introduction to air source heat pumps – https://youtu.be/XU73LP4ffYE
Email – email@example.com
WHERE TO FOLLOW AND LISTEN TO US
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/thepropertynomadspodcast/ Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/ThePropertyNomadsPodcast YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsPHirn9lxiFAgKUDUTJfkQ I-Tunes = apple.co/3bHNn5G
Stitcher = bit.ly/3cFQVqe
Spotify = spoti.fi/2XaZliP
Thank you for watching this video. Please SHARE, LIKE, COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE to keep up to date with our new videos each and every week.