REI Expo Excursion 2022 | REI Expo Better Noida | Renewable Power india Expo – Section 2Mai 9, 2023
Renewable Power Applied sciences for NZEBsMai 10, 2023
Top 10 Richest People In The World 2023 | ලොව ධනවත්ම පුද්ගලයින් 10 දෙනා 2023.
ෆෝබ්ස් සඟරාව විසින් නම් කෙරුණු, ලෝකයේ ඉහළම වත්කමක් රැස් කරගෙන තිබෙන බිලියනපතියන් දසදෙනා පිළිබඳවයි අද වීඩීයෝ එක.
( The list of the World richest persons can vary from year to year, depending on their latest net worth and financial performance. Here is the latest list of the World top 10 richest persons.
කාලයත් සමග වයසට ගිය ලස්සන ඇඩ් – බලන්න ඔයා මේ ඇඩ් දැකලා තියෙනවද කියලා – Sri Lankan Old Advertisements – https://youtu.be/QmkLa_rCkF8
key word ,
world top 10 richest people, world top 10 , top 10 richest man in the world , amazing people in the world, top 10 richest person in the world, sinhala, Bernard Arnault, Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, Larry Ellison, Warren Buffett, Bill Gates , Michael Bloomberg , Carlos Slim Helu and Family , Mukesh Ambani, Steve Ballmer .
1. Bernard Arnault – Net worth $ 211.3 Billion, Source – LVMHBernard Arnault, full name Bernard Jean Etienne Arnault, is a French Business magnate who owns the World’s largest luxury goods company, LVMH. Arnault founded the company in 1985, and the LVMH empire oversees more than 70 cosmetic and fashion brands, including Sephora and Louis Vuitton.
2. Elon Musk- Net Worth $180.4 billion, Source- Tesla, SpaceX
The American billionaire and the tech giant is the founder of six companies, including SpaceX and Tesla. Elon Musk is the CEO, Chairman and founder of SpaceX, founded in 2002. The company quadrupled its market value in the last three years, with a net worth of $ 127 billion. In addition, musk recently gained headlines after acquiring Twitter in 2022 for a whopping $ 44 billion.
3. Jeff Bezos- Net Worth $ 114.0 billion, Source- Amazon
Jeff Bezos is an American entrepreneur and the founder and executive chairman of the multi-national company Amazon, the World’s largest online sales company. Bezos founded the company in 1994 during a road trip from New York City to Seattle. The company began as an online bookstore and expanded to other products and services. Recently the billionaire donated more than $ 400 million to some non-profit organizations whose names are undisclosed.
4. Larry Ellison- Net Worth $ 107.2 billion, Source – Oracle
The business tycoon is the chairman, chief technology officer and co-founder of the software company Oracle. Ellison owns 35% of company shares and withdraws himself from the post of CEO after serving for 37 years. In addition, Ellison owns about 15 million shares in the electric carmaker company Tesla.
5. Warren Buffett- Net Worth $ 105.7 billion, Source- Berkshire Hathaway
Warren Edward Buffett, the chairman and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway, is most famous for its investing qualities. But, apart from this, Buffett is a renowned philanthropist who donated most of his wealth to improve society. So far, the U.S. congressman’s son has donated over $ 49 billion and has promised to donate 99% of his wealth.
6. Bill Gates- Net Worth $ 104.1 billion, Source- Microsoft
Bill Gates, an American business magnate, is a major person responsible for the microcomputer revolution of the 1970s and 1980s. Bill Gates’s majority of its wealth is made by the software firm Microsoft. The software giant, to date, has donated more than $ 59 billion to the Gates Foundation. Despite it, he was criticized for his business tactics in the 1990s.
7. Michael Bloomberg- Net Worth $ 94.5 billion, Source- Bloomberg LP
Michael Bloomberg, an American businessman, philanthropist, politician and author, holds the majority of shares of his founding company Bloomberg LP. He co-founded the media company in 1981. Michael Bloomberg has recently become the Defense Innovation Board chair, which provides recommendations on AI, software, and data to the United States Department of Defense.
8. Carlos Slim Helu and Family- Net Worth $ 93.0 billion, Source- Telecom
The most prosperous Mexican businessman is at number eight on the Forbes list, with the majority of his wealth brought from Telecom. Apart from owning the biggest telecom firms in Mexico, the businessman owns stakes in real estate companies, mining and consumer goods.
9. Mukesh Ambani- Net Worth $ 83.5 billion, Source- Reliance
Mukesh Ambani, the son of Dhiru Bhai Ambani, who founded Reliance Industries, is the chairman and managing director of Reliance Industries ltd. The multi-billionaire businessman is Asia’s richest man. Ambani is turning Reliance into green energy by investing $ 80 billion in renewable energy. His younger son Anant Ambani has been instated into the new business.
10. Steve Ballmer- Net Worth $ 80.7 billion, Source- Microsoft The former CEO of Microsoft, Steve Ballmer, is a famous philanthropist. Microsoft tripled its sales and multiplied its profit twice during his tenure. Still, the tech giant loses its market dominance on 21st-century technology trends with the invention of the iPhone and Android.