Have an effect on of Renewable Power on People and SocietiesMai 20, 2023
Maximum Pricey Building Errors In The GlobalMai 20, 2023
For more information, visit: https://1.reutersevents.com/LP=29442
It is the 5th anniversary of the Paris climate accord and despite the effects of COVID-19, the basic principles around decarbonisation of our electricity system remain as they were pre-virus. Global investors are touted to be managing nearly $7tn (£5.2bn) of assets and plan to almost double their spending on renewable energy infrastructure over the next five years.
… the questions that we are faced with now is what investment to expect, when and where?
In this webinar, we will explore:
• Current global trends, including global installation trends for renewable energy over past 20 years as well as power generation and efficiency rankings
• Projected trends, including projections for renewable energy capacity additions in next 10 years with a breakdown by technology and region
• New trends in technology driving the fluctuations in annual growth and generation efficiency, including replenishment of hydropower equipment, offshore wind turbine size and increasing capacity factors in solar PV & the introduction of perovskite based cells
Furthermore, we will explore the necessary investment to achieve the Paris Accord CO2 reductions and a 100% renewable energy by 2050 scenario:
• Forecast for renewable energy in 2021 and beyond
• Project CapEx trends, PPA trends, equipment pricing trends
• Focus on the exploding offshore wind market growth in Asia and the prospects for UK, the rest of Europe as well as the Americas
• Capitalizing on the growing solar photovoltaic market
Speaker: Philip Totaro, Founder & CEO, IntelStor LLC