Grid Interactive Structures with Mark Kleinginna and Jared Rodriguez | Sun Podcast Ep.98Juni 4, 2023
Sustainable Building and Renewable Power IOT primarily based Good Town InfrastructureJuni 4, 2023
The Native Learning Center (NLC) offers free Training and Technical Assistance to Native Americans and those working within Indian Country. Our training promotes the essentials of The Native American Housing Assistance and Self Determination Act of 1996 (NAHASDA) for Tribal members and their communities. The NLC is a model activity program of the Seminole Tribe of Florida (STOF) Housing Department, and was established in cooperation with the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and Eastern Woodlands Office of Native American Programs (EWONAP) in 2008.
The Native Learning Center develops curriculum that achieves the primary objectives of NAHASDA supports the EWONAP’s mission of promoting the development of Native housing and housing related activities. The NLC’s housing related training opportunities and resources support the critical growth and improvement of quality of life for Tribal communities while providing participants with best practices that can be shared with their communities. Our unique and trainings support the primary objectives of NAHASDA, which include but are not limited to:
– Promoting affordable housing activities to develop, maintain, and operate affordable housing in safe and healthy Native communities;
– Ensuring better access to private mortgages for Native American Tribes and their Tribal members;
– Promoting self-sufficiency of Native American Tribes and their Tribal members;
– Coordinating activities to further economic and community development for Native American Tribes and their Tribal members;
– Promoting development of private capital markets in Indian Country and allow such markets to operate and grow.