Renewable Power is Reliant on Large Oil Winners | EP 3Juni 26, 2023
WHO IS THE RENEWABLE ENERGY LEADER IN AFRICA ?Juni 27, 2023
On 18 June 2020, SNV Ghana’s Boosting Green Employment and Enterprise Opportunities in Ghana (GrEEn) project held a webinar to share and discuss findings from its renewable energy market scans.
The GrEEn project, funded by the EU through the European Union Emergency Trust Fund (EUTF) for Africa, conducted the renewable energy market scans during its inception phase with the main aim of identifying potential employment and entrepreneurship opportunities for youth, women and returning migrants. Discussions also centred around one pertinent question, how is the renewable energy sector relevant to COVID-19’s recovery phase?
– Introduction and background on the GrEEn Project – Beatrice Tschinkel, Project Manager, GrEEn Project
– Introduction to the webinar – Alex Boahoma, Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor, GrEEn Project
– Market scan presentation – Michael Abrokwaa, Energy Advisor, GrEEn Project
– Open Floor (Q&A, suggestions, comments and lessons from other projects) – Alex Boahoma
– Conclusions and follow-up actions – Alex Boahoma