AWS Qualified Cloud Practitioner Certification Direction (CLF-C01) – Move the Examination!Juni 27, 2023
38a 3min 7Juni 27, 2023
The Boston Green Ribbon Commission recently held the sixth program in our GRCx series, a discussion on “Procuring Renewable Energy to Maximize Emissions Reductions”.
This GRCx program explored the ins and outs of procuring renewable energy including how to set priorities for your organization and the range of strategies available to achieve your renewable energy goals. The program also walked through the steps Boston University took to execute its renewable energy planning process and gave an overview of the school’s wind farm project that officially went live on December 1st.
– John Cleveland, Executive Director, Green Ribbon Commission (Moderator)
– Alison Brizius, Director of Climate & Environmental Planning, City of Boston (Begins at 6:42:00)
– Henry Richardson, Environmental Impact Analyst, WattTime (Begins at 24:55:00)
– Christen Blum, VP, Renewables & Analytics Advisory, Edison Energy (Begins at 35:15:00)
– Dennis Carlberg, AIA, Associate VP for Sustainability, Boston University (Begins at 55:10:00)
(Q&A begins at 1:11:35)
About GRCx: GRCx is an interactive virtual program series designed to accelerate the implementation of the City’s Climate Action Plan by providing high-quality, useful content on climate resilience and carbon mitigation to the Boston community.