Tech Powering the World Power TransitionAugust 6, 2023
Dubai’s Sustainable TownAugust 6, 2023
• Infrastructure Project Finance and implementation
• Fund Service Solutions
• Assets Management
• Investment & Development
• Manage Business Alliance & Working Consortiums
Infrastructure Project Finance:
• We have the ability to professionally manage and provide the necessary financing for infrastructure projects, and we have many solutions.
• We work with international rated banks, -profit institutions, financial institutions, and investors
• We are working with a capable verifiable companies that has the ability to finance the implement of mega Infrastructure projects. The companies as the capacity to issue a low cost long term loan start from $1 billion USD and much more.
• We offer a wide range of products, services and solutions for infrastructure financing.
• Our Infrastructure Finance business line works on expanding infrastructure finance markets across economies, leveraging private funding from institutional investors and reducing the rising infrastructure finance gaps in EMEs.
• HUMANITARIAN PROGRAMS
• World trade Alliance Esc is also working with more of private foundation established to facilitate fiscal strategy and advancement throughout a concerned network of global outreach. Our focus is on the social humanitarian development funding requests where individual needs correspond with our abilities to facilitate. We are committed to providing Financial Advisory and Capital Raising services for Private Entities, Public Corporations, and Government Finance on a global scale.
• World trade Alliance Esc provides a variety of services, including early stage project funding and management. Projects include renewable energy, green infrastructure, water purification, waste-to-energy, various technologies, affordable housing, real estate development and others. Funding is available from $100 million to $100 billion. Terms are very favorable with a combination of reasonable equity and low interest
Fund Service Solutions:
• Our extensive range of services and products includes opening multicurrency current and investment accounts, global payment services, SWIFT connection, foreign exchange, hedging solutions, secure credit cards and escrow services.
• Investment funds can have many different applications. Professional investment managers use them to pool investors’ money into diversified portfolios. Funds can also be used to offer market neutral investment opportunities to investors based on a specific investment strategy.
• WTA’s global presence offers great scope in setting up the right structure in the right jurisdiction.
• WTA assists in setting up structures, obtaining regulatory approval, drafting prospectuses, resolutions and all related agreements, and assisting with setting up bank and brokerage accounts.
• The Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) is implemented to help the US IRS identifying US persons who may be evading taxes through the use of overseas banks and investment vehicles.
• US Government concluded Intergovernmental Agreements (IGA) with many partner countries to effectively implement FATCA into local legislation. FATCA and IGAs took effect on July 1st, 2014.
• These FATCA provisions will also dramatically alter the way non-US taxpayers will be conducting banking and investment activities through various entities and structures. Many portfolio investment entities that are professionally managed have to be classified as Foreign Financial Institutions (FFI).
• Many clients are concerned of the impact of the registration of these FFI entities with the IRS and of disclosing their personal information and need support in complying with the complex FATCA and IGA requirements.
• Your non-US clients also have to anticipate the increasing trend of automatic exchange of information between tax authorities. They have to ensure that their investment structure is also fully tax compliant in the country where the client is tax resident.
• To facilitate establishing and managing a new legal entity, WTA can provide corporate directors or other relationship services relating to the holding of clients’ entities in a range of jurisdictions.
• WTA provides director and shareholder services where necessary.
• Specialized services are available for clients wanting an intermediate holding relationship for entities within a holding structure.
• The Private Placement Programs or High Yield Investment Programs, are private programs.
• based on the purchase/sale of bank financial instruments (mainly MTNs).
• These instruments are bought fresh-cut with a significant discount on their face value to then be resold at a higher price in the secondary market.