19.ROLE OF AN INDIVIDUAL IN PREVENTION OF POLLUTION AND POLLUTION CASE STUDIESOktober 6, 2023
Hydroponic Farming to Feed America | Farms Across AmericaOktober 13, 2023
The novel coronavirus disease pandemic has exposed the world’s vulnerabilities on multiple levels. But it has also served as a wake-up call. The pandemic is a symptom of our abuse of the natural world, but this crisis will be dwarfed by others if we continue to destroy the natural environment and destabilize our climate.
With this big and challenging picture in mind, Integrated Health & Wellbeing Council brings “Women for Good Air” on the occasion of World Environment Day, to talk about the lessons we can learn from pandemic to create a healthy world!
Power Women joining us:
· Dia Mirza – Actor | Producer | UN Environment Goodwill Ambassador & United Nations Secretary General Advocate for Sustainable Development Goals | Global Ambassador IFAW (International Fund For Animal Welfare)
· Mahua Acharya, CEO, Convergence Energy, Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL), India
· Norma Alvares, Indian Social Worker, Environmental Activist, Lawyer and Founding Member of Goa Foundation
· Anumita Roy Chowdhury, Executive Director Research and Advocacy, Centre for Science and Environment
· Dr Vibha Dhawan, Director General, TERI
Moderator – Kamal Narayan Omer, CEO, IHW Council
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IHWCouncil/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ihwcouncil/
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ihwc…
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ihwcouncil/
For more details, visit: https://www.ihwcouncil.org/